a service which allows websites to be published to the internet and hosted so they are accessible on the around the world on the World Wide Web for everybody to find. This allows website owners to pay a small monthly fee for the hosting space as the cost is spread across many other websites hosted on the same server.
You can install different software on your site in several clicks using the Softaculous auto-installer in the following way:
To access cpanel: (site URL with /cpanel “example.com/cpanel”)
1. Log into your cPanel. (site URL with /cpanel “example.com/cpanel”) 2. Navigate to Softwear section > Softaculous Apps Installer menu:
3. In the left-hand sidebar, you will see the software list split into categories like Blogs, Social Networking, etc. Here, you will be able to search for the CMS, either manually or using the built-in Search bar:
4. Once chosen, click on the software icon to start the installation. You will be redirected to the script overview page (as shown below for the WordPress installation).
5. Click on the Install tab to proceed.
Log into your cpanel and get started...!
1. activate your free spam protector
2. build your website via wordpress, joomla, PHP, HTML, drupal, boldgrid and much MUCH more.
That depende on how many hobbies and/or businesses do you have...? do you want to make money from them...?
do you want to turn them into something more...?
if you answer yes to any of those questions, guess what..!, you need a website.
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Click on the Softaculous Apps Installer icon located under the Software category.
3. Hover over the BoldGrid icon from the main Softaculous page and click Install.
Fill in the fields for Software Setup.
CHOOSE PROTOCOL Select whether to use the http:// or https:// (secure) protocol. Note that you need to have an SSL certificate installed to use the https:// protocol
CHOOSE DOMAIN Select the domain to which you want to install BoldGrid from the dropdown.
IN DIRECTORY If you want to install BoldGrid into a subfolder and not the main domain, enter the folder name here. The folder cannot yet exist as it will be created upon installation.
Enter your Site Settings.
SITE NAME Enter the name of your site. Example: Joe’s Widgets.
SITE DESCRIPTION Enter a tagline or subtitle. Example: The best site for widgets!
ENABLE MULTISITE(WPMU) Checking this box will enable multisite. Leave this box unchecked for BoldGrid.
Enter your Admin Account information to create the administrator account for your site.
ADMIN USERNAME Give the admin user a name. Do NOT use ‘admin’.
ADMIN PASSWORD Enter your desired password. Pay attention to the strength indicator as the password you choose must be a strength greater than 40.
ADMIN EMAIL Enter the email address you wish to use for the admin account. Make sure it is a valid email address so you can receive information from your site.
Choose the language you want to install for BoldGrid.
SELECT LANGUAGE Select the language for your site. English is set by default.
Select the key box if you already have one or will be getting one from within your WordPress admin dashboard.
I ALREADY HAVE A KEY OR WILL OBTAIN ONE VIA THE FORM IN MY WP-ADMIN PANEL Select this box.
Click the Install button.
During the install, you may be presented with an error indicating you have an htaccess file. You can either remove that file from your account manually, or select the checkbox to overwrite it and then attempt to install
Once you get the message BoldGrid was installed successfully, you can log into your site and begin building!
After logging into your BoldGrid dashboard you should see the “Enter Your BoldGrid Connect Key” message. Click the Don’t have a Connect Key yet or lost your Key? link.
On the “Request a BoldGrid Connect Key” page fill in your First Name, Last Name, and E-mail address in the available fields.
Click the Submit button, You will see a message stating “An e-mail has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your key.“
Check your email account for an email from BoldGrid with the subject “BoldGrid Connect Key“. It will contain your BoldGrid key.
Click the “Have a Connect Key to enter?” link to complete your BoldGrid installation.
Database and User
1. Log into cPanel
2. Go to MySQL Database Wizard and click on the icon.
3. Type in the database name and click next step.
4. Fill in the username and password for the database user and then click the Create User button.
5. From the privileges assignment page, select “ALL PRIVILEGES” and click “Make Changes”.
6. Write down the database name, database user, and password you created as you will need those details later in the initial site configuration.
Downloading and Uploading Files via FTP
1. Go to http://drupal.org/start and click on the link to download the latest version.
2. Select the version you want to download and click on the “zip” format.
3. Extract the files from the zip file you just downloaded with program like win-rar or MS windows extractor.
4. Using a FTP program like FileZilla, upload the contents of the folder that was just created. Do not upload the /Drupal7.12/Drupal7.12/ folders. You only want to upload the contents of the folders to your destination.If you are uploading to the root of your main domain, you would place it in the ‘public_html’ folder. If you are looking to add it to a subfolder or addon domain, then it would be under that specific folder name, such as
1. goto yoursitename.com/install.php
2. Choose the Standard installation and click Save and Continue
3. Select English for the language and click Save and Continue
4.Enter in your Database name, Database username, and Database password (these are the details you wrote down from part 1) and click Save and Continue
5. Fill in the Site configuration settings
Site Name This is the site’s name. You can change it to whatever you like.
Site Email Address This is the email account all emails from your Drupal site will be sent from.
Username- This is the administrator account’s user name.
Password- This is the password for the administrator account.
Confirm Password- Re-enter the password here for confirmation.
Default Country- Select your default country.
Default Time Zone- Select the time zone you want the site to use.
Update Notifications- These settings are used to check for updates and send email verifications
6. Click Save and Continue
Go to yoursitename.com/admin Type in your username and password that you set up for the administrator. Note: If you just finished installing Drupal, you may already be logged in and can skip this step. Click Log in and now you will see your Drupal Admin Dashboard. successfully you logged into the Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
Log into your Drupal 7 Dashboard In the top menu, click Content Click the Add content link at the top of the page. From here, select Basic page from the list of different content types. Fill in the Title and Body, and also select a type of text format. Title Enter a title for you new page. In our testing we entered Our Test Page, but you could use anything that you would like, such as About Us. Body The body is the bulk of the content for this new page. If this was an About Us page, this would be were you would enter the information about yourself or your organization. In our example, we simply entered This is our test page. Text Format When selecting a text format, you have the following options: – Filtered HTML – Full HTML – Plain Text Underneath the drop down that contains these choices, you will see notes explaining the choice iteself. For example, you may see a notice telling you that the option you have selected does not allow any HTML tags. As you change your option, the notes underneath will change as well. 6. There are a few other options you can specify. To change any of these settings, click the appropriate link at the bottom of the basic page editor. Menu Settings If we don’t click the checkbox for Provide a menu link, we won’t be able to find our page (in this specific example). We have checked that box, and the following settings appear: Menu Link Title When this link appears in a menu, this will be the text that users can click on to get to this page. Description If a user mouses over this link, after a moment the description you type here will show. Parent Item Choose the parent item for this page. For example, if we later created a Company History page, we may want to file it underAbout Us, and we could do that here. Weight you can adjust the weight to change in which order this link will appear. Revision Information If you have multiple authors or if you just like keeping detailed notes, in the revision information section you can enter a description about the changes you are making to the page. URL Path Settings This option allows us to specify a custom url alias. For example, if we leave this option blank, the URL will look similar to: BLANK: http://domain.com/node/1 … if we enter a value here, such as about-this-site, the url will look like the following: http://domain.com/about-this-site Comment Settings If you would like to change the commenting settings for this particular page, you can do so here. For example, if you don’t want to allow anyone to post a comment, select the option for Closed – users cannot post comments. Authoring Information In this section, you can set custom details about both who wrote the article and when it was published. Publishing Option – Published: if you don’t have this option selected, your page will not be active and will not show up on your website. – Promoted to front page: selecting this option will put this page on your site’s front page (homepage) – Sticky at top of lists: as the name implies, if this page appears anywhere within your site with other pages in a list type format, this page will be situated towards the top of the page. 7. Click Save once you have filled in all the desired information. Now, when you visit your site and click on the link you created in the menu (if you did create the menu item as we did above), you will see the page you just created!
For more trouble shooting and configuration steps visit our support forum support.zabwinohosting.com
Copyright 2018 © Zabwinohosting. All Rights Reserved.